robin sparkles

7.40am

woke up from sleep....dah kena jahat,terus merajuk tak berlagu and this is a.y fault,haaaaaaaaa so i request one song from a.y which is from my fav movie,how i met yout mother.
but then she didn't do anything at first and sleep,after she woke up,she sing but not in the right way and at the same time her friend come over her house,well then she just like ............ and go to her friend and left me and i was like ........ so i choose not to reply her text and pick up her phone call for awhile.sedih betul ni.

then suddenly out of nowhere i reply her text hahahaha,,u know why right a.y.
and now she trying to give me the song but then she can't online so bertambah and tambah and tambah la lagi ni,haaaaaa fahamkan a.y?
how how how how?
well since u can't send i add 999 more song,so prepare eh i make a list tonight :P
hihihihi

alaaaaaaa tiba2 lak a.y boleh online,tak dapat la 999 song,huuuuuuuuuuuu
hahahahah

takpe2 nasib a.y baik je ni:P
esok tambah lagi an an an an a.y?:)

well then point i make this is because i feel a bit better after the break up with n...well is tough for me at first but my friends do help me to get through it terutama si a.y ni hihihihiih :D
thanks a.y and others who help me in this situation.
won't forget for all the things u guys done to help me,really thankful because have a friends like u guys.
:) :* :D

peace out for now.
bye2 :D
m.h

1 comment:

  1. AMBOI AMBOI AMBOI KEMAIN AMBOI !
    ni saje je lah tak reply. amboi.

    dah mlm ni lagu satu !
    terima kasih, :P

    thanks :')

    ReplyDelete