past

Looking back all these years,
How i suffered all the pain & tears,
I got a burning desire,
To make a change like i never had,
I feel it's getting out of control,
If i can live in peace then i surely will,
No i don't wanna be a denial,
Too much regrets i can no longer tell,
Has turned my life into such a living hell,
Looking back all those times,
To all my sins & to all my crimes,
Nothing will ever be justified,
Being young & blind won't give me the right,
To all my loyalty's are unquestionable,
I've dedicated all my life & soul,
But when it all went wrong & the odds were down,
No one dared to be around,
Weren't there to catch me when i fell,


So why should I care?,
to whatever they'll say?,
They've never cared anyway,
I will do it my way,
I'll do it now & again & again.

No comments:

Post a Comment