a day to remember

i was 18 years old the first time i died,i remember there was white everywhere,there was war between me and myself to get rid from everything that i'm facing all mylife.sometimes i think i live through things i'll be able to save it and it happens and it was not to someone else but to me.sometimes i live to be the odds,i'm not crazy eventhough people thought i was,i live in the same world like everyone else,i just more of it and i'm sure you have.my sister find my body the next day,you could ask her if you don't believe me.i've seen life after my death,and i'm telling you this because its the only way to help you to have a better life from what you have now.you're gonna past out one day,if you don't make any change,and your children later,your childrens grows up living in the same sad life you're having right now,they misses you,so much.sometimes life can only really begin with the knowledge of death and it can only end even in at least if you want it too,important things in life is to believe all your life is never too late,i promise you no matter how bad things look,they look better wake than they do us sleep,when you died,theres only one thing you want it to happens,you want to come back.how much time do you have??.

No comments:

Post a Comment