feeewiiiittt:D

A.Y:)
thats the short for someone i know.
that person live a mile mile mile away from me but we manage to contact through internet like fb and ym.
this person is kinda special to me,i said that because this person just know how to make it right if something going on.
i hope when i went to this person place,this person is there because this person got told me that this person want to go somewhere which is far far away from malaysia:(
it feels never bored when i talk with this person,don't know why but i always smile when i talk to this person.
and the best part is,this did something that nobody have ever done to me before and it is something that i couldn't forget.
i thank to god because letting me know this person.even just a couple of months but i do really appreciate this thing so much,really.
i hope this person knows how much this person meant for me.
and yea this person gone somewhere now,damn it:(
hahahahah.
chill winston.
btw don't forget to practice for tonight things okay:P

have a nice day A.Y:D
god bless you:)

1 comment: