the disease:D

its gone mate,its finally gone:D
thank god so much for helping in this kind of cases.wow,it feels good mate.really.
and to that person,i forgive all the lies,the made up thing and the cover up you've made.i actually already knew the real story of you but i keep it silent til you confess it to me,but you never did.
but funny you make the first move first,and i thank you for that:D *hehehehehe.
kinda feel wanna do the river dancing now,wakakakakakkakakak:D
well i don't know how to describe my feeling right now,but this will do.

'You're holding your thoughts back to
keep you from speaking the words
you know you can't mean in the end
if this is what you want
then this is what you'll get
I watched you fall to your knees as the waves
came tumbling down crashing upon
this wreckless abandoned
hope that you painted
inside of this life you live'

so eat it.
and i hope you learn a lot from what had happen.
and i wish the best in yourlife.
and i actually never thought you will blinded me with your made up stories.

more stories will be post as soon as my baby lights my fire:D
hahahahahahah:D

No comments:

Post a Comment