tooot tooot.

hello everyone:D
been awhile,i'm kinda busy with my things.
and yea,there's something happen suddenly in that days,she text me and saying that she miss me,but i know she's not,hahahah what the hell,forget it.
last sunday i'm going fishing with some friends and as usual we're enjoy it so much even there are something that make us like fuck it man,hahahahah.
my life getting better now,my relationship with my family getting better and better,my room was like,damn,really chilling room,i bought new speakers to make it interesting,i don't mind what people want to say about me,i know i have a hard life but i manage to make it easy,people says that life is hard,i don't think so,and i said that because there is nothing hard in this world if you really want something and you work hard for it.
sometime life is better if single but who wants that,everyone need someone by their side,correct me if i'm wrong.
but yea sometime we have to realise of what we're doing,thats all i can say:D
anyways,thats it for now,i'll be back soon,hahahah poyo:D
take care mates,have fun in life.
peace brother:D

No comments:

Post a Comment